Hi basic question,

Basically I'm having trouble modularizing handlers in GAE.

Specifically in my application I have a download button that calls a Test
handler so far I have:
 <script>
 $('#download').button().click(function(){
            $('<iframe id="dlBox" name="dlBox" hieght=0px width=0px
src="/test">').appendTo('body');

        });
</script>

And then at the bottom of the code I have :

class Test(webapp2.RequestHandler):
    def get(self):
        logging.info("Entered Handler")
        self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/csv'
        self.response.headers['Content-Disposition'] = "attachment;
filename=fname.csv"
        self.response.out.write(','.join(['a', 'cool', 'test']))

application = webapp2.WSGIApplication([('/', MainHandler),
                                        ('/query', QueryHandler),
                                      ('/test', Test) ],
                                        debug=True)
And this works but I want to be able to make the Test class into its own
.py file.

So I made a folder called handlers saved the class as test.py and then
changed my app.yaml to include:
- url: /test
  script: handlers/test.py

However when I try clicking the download button it gives the error :
ImportError('Could not find module %s' % fullname)
ImportError: Could not find module handlers.test

I have also tried changing the app.yaml to:
- url: /handlers
  static_dir: handlers

and changing the source in the javascript code to src="/handlers/test.py"
but in this case there's no error but also it doesn't enter the handler at
all it simply just says "GET /handlers/test.py HTTP/1.1" 200 -

What am I missing?

Thanks!