Hi,
I have an issue with indexing my GAE site by Yandex. Almost half a year it
can't index the pages.
Yeasterday I have got an answer regarding this from Yandex - "there are to
much sites hosted on IP address 74.125.143.121 (ghs.google.com) and our
robots can't manage to index them all !!!)
It is very pity for me, Google indexes my site very well.
Is there any solution for this, may be it is posiible to buy addiotoinal IP
address and assign it to my google apps domain somehow ?
Thanks in advance.