YouTube ID may differ from a Google Account one, so your best bet is
to email clou...@gmail.com and ask them to sell you account or
register an appid for you (set you as Owner).

I'll try to clarify Barry's answer: my GMail address is igorkharin,
that also reserves the same App Engine ID so no one other than me can
register it. That happen to be useful for me a couple times, but also
makes finding a free appid really hard. And yes, at the same time
someone might just have taken the ID and there's no clou...@gmail.com
account whatsoever.