I just recently picked up a new number and cell phone plan, and would like
to change the SMS or mobile phone number associated with my Google App
Engine account, since the number that I initially used to register with was
associated with some free texting service online. Alternatively, I would
like to completely purge App Engine from my Google account, so that I can
at least reregister for App Engine with my new number.

How can I go about enacting these changes? Who do I turn to for assistance
with these issues?

Thanks!

P.S. - When I click this link:
https://appengine.google.com/waitlist/sms_issues

There is no form, but a listing of my applications (Applications Overview)