<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_3no8_wP8W4/UK_4ZzGFX-I/AAAAAAAAAE8/uUCoytxQw6g/s1600/Dashboard+-+Small+Improvements-2.png>

I just read Christina's postmortem analysis on the Downtime forum.

It's interesting that the errors I reported above started around the 19th
(when the configuration was changed) and ended on the 22nd (after the
outage).
<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_3no8_wP8W4/UK_4ZzGFX-I/AAAAAAAAAE8/uUCoytxQw6g/s1600/Dashboard+-+Small+Improvements-2.png>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_3no8_wP8W4/UK_4ZzGFX-I/AAAAAAAAAE8/uUCoytxQw6g/s1600/Dashboard+-+Small+Improvements-2.png>

Who knows, maybe the entire outage could have been avoided by analysing our
bug report in time :) Well, at least the error I described above is now
gone, without any action on our end.

Cheers,
Per