Glad to see another alternative to appengine lock in.

Is there a grid that shows the GAE components supported/partially
supported/non-supported by Cape Dwarf?
I see that there is a Channel API sub-tree that says 'Initial @Category
support.<https://github.com/capedwarf/capedwarf-blue/commit/e5597abe21fc14c0371d5537cde95d59289857f8>"
without much meat behind it.