I don't know why Google hasn't posted about it yet, but here we are.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/downloads/list

- Mail API Quotas have been updated. For more information please see:
    https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas.html
- Background threads are now a GA feature.
- Traffic Splitting is now a GA feature.
- Task Queue Statistics is now a GA feature.
- Logs API now has the ability to fetch requests based on a list of
  request_ids. Currently, this only works in Production and is not
supported
  in dev_appserver.
- Python Interpreter has been upgraded to 2.7.3.
- WebOb 1.2.3 is now available for Python 2.7.
- DISTINCT for Datastore queries is now available as an experimental
feature.
- Matplotlib v1.1.1 is now available as an experimental feature.
- The decommissioned Conversion API has been removed.
- Channel API now supports channels being used across multiple
application
  versions and backends. You can also limit channel usage to a
specific
  application version by adding it to the client id when creating a
channel.
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5123
- Mail API now sends notifications for emails that bounce.
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7451