You're gonna need to isolate your program's persistence API and then write
an implementation of that specifically for GAE.  Depending on your budget
and load, you may be able to persist your data into BigTable using normal
GAE persistence.  Then you could make that data available with loading
logic that looks up your data sets in BigTable and turns them into CSV
streams.  Another place you could persist it is to marshal your data into
CSV or some other format and dump it into BlobStore.  Again, you'll need to
construct a way to serve the data back.  Nice thing about BlobStore is that
if you marshal the data into CSV, you can have give a client a URL that
will serve the data out of BlobStore directly.  The nice thing about
BigTable is that depending on your filtering or other runtime presentation
requirements, you can slice and dice data, provided you index it
appropriately.