I used the App Engine console to migrate an app to the new High Replication
Datastore a couple days ago.  Everything good so I setup an alias to point
to the new app name.

Today I noticed that the new HRD app is missing data.   I confirmed this
using the Datastore Viewer on the old app.

What's the best way to get the old app's data into the new HRD app?    I
can't bulk download or use the Datastore Admin on the old app since the the
alias was used.

Thanks!