Hi all, I have written a shopping cart application with a shopping cart
object being stored in the http session. On each request I'm returned a
different object instance. Is this the expected behaviour?

If I modify my shopping cart object, do I need to store it in the session
again every time (at the moment my changes are lost because I'm not doing
this)?

Works fine in development but not live. Is this to because of the
distributed architecture of GAE or am I doing something wrong?

I really hope you can help or confirm my thoughts on this. Thanks in
advance.

Chris

p.s. i'm using struts2, but don't know if that is possibly a problem