Hi Takashi,

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-6hxKP1JDfeU/UOUifTEC7KI/AAAAAAAAAYE/KFldMXpMZ1g/s1600/Screen+Shot+2013-01-02+at+10.16.01+PM.png>
Thank you again for the fast response and direct details.  You are being
very helpful.  There are Datastore buttons and controls which we are using
in the *GAE Dashboard* under *Datastore Admin* section.  Are we to
understand that those are not honored with the Migration Path?  If this is
the case it was a massive mistake that we made: May ask for a refund?  We
are using these buttons (as shown in the screenshot).