Thanks for reporting guys,

We're aware of the issue and fixing it, but unfortunately we're going to
start the maintenance period very soon, so you will need wait for the
maintenance period to finish in order to check if your app is fine(if
you're using M/S datastore).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tmat...@google.com