Hi Akshay and Miguel,

Are you using --use_java7 flag when deploying the app?
If so, you need to be invited to the trusted tester program in order to use
the java7 runtime. You can apply the tester program at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/viewform?id=13UvQiEjr7ob-QXMSFch5LByQN8vHa70Rl98g8ipCf9c

Thanks,

Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tmat...@google.com