Yep, things seemed to have improved a bit before Xmas but we are back to
wild instance loading again like before.

Here we have one resident instance, one dynamic instance started one hour
ago getting almost no traffic (13 requests) but still a new dynamic
instance is created :

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pH3Oz7HgnXI/UO6J8sLjXwI/AAAAAAAAzsA/T7gM9-Hp2-I/s1600/Instances+-+VinoCities+-+Google+Chrome_2.jpg>
This really needs improvement.

App ID : vncts1 with several custom domains (~20)