For a while now I have been trying also to go to the Datastore Admin with
no success,
Enabling and disabling also didn't work, even with 5 minute wait (in
between and after....)
I also tried chrome incognito window.
I either get a nothing or "Datastore Admin is loading and will be ready
momentarily."
Are  there any more step that I can take in order to resolve this?

Thanks,
Elad.