Yes, I tried again and it appears to get stuck at the same step.

But, more important I have a strange behaviour. I updated some entities and
now *the same query *is returning them in only ~15% of cases.
For example - for query "Give me all contacts" I get in 15% of cases te
correct result and the entities without the updated ones in the rest.
This is the first time I see this behaviour and no updates were made on the
default version!