We are currently experiencing an issue with Google App Engine and some
applications are experiencing elevated latency levels and error rates. For
everyone who is affected, we apologize - we know you count on Google to
work for you and we're working hard to restore normal operation. We will
provide an update by 11 AM PST with current details, and if available an
estimated time for resolution.

-- Chris

Product Manager, Google App Engine