Hello

I can't add domains to an application I already deployed to appspot. When i
try to add domains, i'm redirected to the google apps panel, and there i
get an unspecified error (no error code or meaningful description,just
prompt me to try again later).

This is happening sice the morning. (domains are already verified) any
tips? (Google apps support said i should contact GAE support in this forum),

thanks

Gabriel