I have been testing full automatic mode for the last hours (all application
settings set to automatic).

Still getting quite a few user-facing loading requests (~20 per hour, 5% of
all requests), there is no more warmup requests in the logs.

One dynamic instance has been alive since the beginning of the test and is
getting most of the traffic.

Are these numbers normal ?

François

App Id: vncts1