http://web.archive.org/web/20121111073615/https://developers.google.com/appengine/terms

That's the previous version from Nov 2011. I did a quick diff and almost every
clause has some changes.

You are spitting in the wind asking Google's technical and business people to
explain what Google's lawyers write. It is never going to happen. And even if
it did, you would be foolish to rely on such things as they are not legally
binding.

Keeping up with Google's TOS changes is a cost of doing business on the
platform.

-Joshua