It makes a long time already since I've configured my app to use a naked
domain by using google apps. When I enter the naked domain it loads my
personal blog. Also entering the .appspot.com link it works.

If you test:

rogcg.com
rognotes.appspot.com

it's all the same.

The problem I'm seeing is that, instead of google indexing rogcg.com, it
indexes the appspot.com link.

For example, if you search for a post of mine, like "android
alphabetindexer<https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=android%20alphabetindexer&oq=&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=82a0ae0a49b74360&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.eWU&biw=1680&bih=903>"

it will show in the 5th result, the link:

http://rognotes.appspot.com/2012/07/Implementing-a-ListView-with-AlphabetIndexer-and-CursorAdapter-on-Android

but not

http://rogcg.com/2012/07/Implementing-a-ListView-with-AlphabetIndexer-and-CursorAdapter-on-Android

What I might have done wrong in setting up the naked domain for my app?

*Have anyone configured the naked domain for your application, and that
have worked successfully? Thanks.*