I have similar problem. And looks like the first report about similar
problem here was about 10 hours ago. I also noticed the admin console
didn't show any version as default version any more, and the admin console
shows zero instances for all deployed versions of my app. My app is serving
the version which was default yesterday, no matter what I change in the
admin console (and while it's serving requests, the admin console shows
zero instances running).

I've tried uploading a new version, the existing default version, another
existing version, and deleting a version. None of these help.