Apparently you only bought the domain without anything else. Now you also
need to purchase DNS hosting from somewhere. If mydomain.net doesn't sell
that, you can buy that from e.g. enom (www.enom.com) for about $5 / year.
You need to set up the name servers of your DNS hosting in the mydomain.net
domain panel, and then you are able to create the necessary DNS records in
your DNS hosting control panel.