Nobody knows except maybe Google, and I doubt even they know.

The reason is that memcache exists in the memory of the particular machine
your application is on (as opposed to the datastore/cloud sql, which can
exist on another machine or span multiple machines). This means that
memcache is blazingly fast, but is subject to ever-changing space
constraints - i.e. the machine your app is running on might suddenly decide
that it needs to allocate RAM away from memcache to running another
application, or another application might be putting data into memcache,
etc.

Memcache is fast, but unreliable. Let me emphasize that last part - IT IS
UNRELIABLE. You could put an object into memcache and have it live for
days; or it might be unavailable even 1 second later. The smartest thing to
do is to simply put everything into memcache, and when you need the object,
pull it out. If the pull fails, then query the datastore/cloud sql.

But none of the above directly answers your question, so I'll say from
personal experience that I find the memcache maintains roughly 500 MB - 1GB
of data on good days.

-Vinny