its now 10am.  System un-accessbile. Instances will not start.

my production users who depend on my system have been unable to login all
morning.

I have logged a production issue.
I have asked for a refund.

I have crossed my fingers.

I have spent 2.5 years building up customers and creating trust.  Only to
have to sit here looking like an idiot again thanks to Google.

Anything else I'm supposed to be doing?  Other than continuing my migration
planning.

pathetic Google, really pathetic.