A couple of years ago someone presented a nice app hosted on App Engine
that I'm trying to remember now.

The developer was based on Japan, I think. The app was a web authoring tool
for documentation, classes, presentations, manuals etc -- it was a simple
elearning authoring tool. It had a js-based editor to create and organize
pages, and select themes, and so on.

I don't want a tool similar to the one I described; I want to remember what
was the name of that site. Any takers? :)

cheers,
rodrigo