Hi Arthur,

I'm not the original poster, but I deployed a simple communications app
recently and I used a new company called Firebase. Firebase is still in
beta, but it basically handles the entire communications backend for you,
and all you need is some javascript on your side. Here's a quick tutorial
on it: https://www.firebase.com/tutorial/#gettingstarted

(Not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.)

-Vinny P