Hi Chirag,

Do you mean a String as a property of the Entity or as the key name?

If you mean String as a property, then I'm not sure where you're getting
the 150 char limit. The datastore limits string properties to 500 chars
(see
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/entities#Properties_and_Value_Types
 ).
There should be more space than just 150 characters. What you can do is to
try wrapping the String in a Text object (text objects are capped at 1 MB
in size, although they are not indexed). See the documentation here:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/datastore/Text

If you mean the key name, you don't need a 150 character long key name.
Instead, try using a MD5 or SHA1 hash on your long key names, then using
the hash as the key name.

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL