I am seeing the following across multiple apps written in Python:

1) Backend running a background thread (via: start_new_background_thread())
gets shutdown.
2) Backend gets restarted AN HOUR later (almost to the minute).

This behavior started this week.

I used the backends to rotate game boards on Android massive multiplayer
games.  This means 1 hour in each 24 the game is effectively down....
giving an effective uptime of 96%.

I have tried reaching out to people at Google, but my emails have been
ignored.

Please investigate and fix....

appid's:  sven-anagramhero, sven-wordhero