>From your StackOverflow post:
>It breaks in production - for instance: java.lang.SecurityException:
java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Reflection is not allowed on private
javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing.W3CEndpointReference$Address
javax.xml.ws.wsaddressing.W3CEndpointReference.address

You're attempting to package your own JAX-WS library, which is why
AppEngine Production is complaining. AppEngine-Prod uses its own custom
JAX-WS implementation, you cannot override that with your own bundled
libraries (see here for some people with the same issue, search the page
for the word *jaxws*
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=4910 ). Try
repackaging the libraries and skipping the XML parsing services.

Some brief searching turns up this blog post, it looks like this guy solved
the problem, but I haven't used the code myself so take it with a pinch of
salt:
http://penumbro.us/post/1135755221/adwords-api-on-app-engine-java-part-3 .

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor