According to this
http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/1139/which-browsers-and-devices-are-your-ssl-certificates-compatible-with
GoDaddy's Root Authority should be installed on Android.

Can you visit?
https://www.godaddy.com/
(they of course use their own CA :)

And to confirm have you definitly set the right CNAME (ie something like
ghs-svc-https-cXXXX.ghs-ssl.googlehosted.com<http://ghs-svc-https-cxxxx.ghs-ssl.googlehosted.com/>.
not just ghs.google.com). And allowed enough time for it to propogate, eg
mobile still has the old settings cached somewhere).