Hi,

I have problems accesing my application. The majority of my requests fail
with Critical status (almost all)

Uncaught exception from servlet
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization failed.

In the end I receive this Warning:

A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request, causing
it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for the next
request to your application. If you see this message frequently, you may be
throwing exceptions during the initialization of your application. (Error code
104)

My app ID is ebashr.
(HR, Java SDK)