Yes please add to/expand/update the roadmap.

The main value I see about having a roadmap is that it is a strong signal
that the platform is not dead in the water.
The secondary value of a roadmap is for me as a customer to broadly
understand whether the platform's future is aligned with my future/plans.

In its most basic form that means the roadmap communicates confidence to me
that I know I'm on the right platform
and I believe in its future.

I do understand all the hassle in keeping it updated and regarding the
pressure that a roadmap can add – especially if you add expected release
dates.
That's why I'd be quite happy with not having specific features listed at
all. I'm happy to have broad topics that you are planning to work
on/improve.

I'd also appreciate roadmap updates to be posted to the mailing list
additionally to having an up-to-date page in the documentation.

Cheers,
Thomas