Hi Takashi

I have exactly the same problem as Grant, everytime I log in to google apps
I have to choose between all my email adresses and when I choose one all I
get is the following message. can you help me?

https://www.google.com/a/cpanel/hypotheken-auktion.ch/Organization/GetCustomer?pli=1
 Error
302
thanks, Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012 07:50:52 UTC+2 schrieb Takashi Matsuo
(Google):