Hi,

I would like to migrate my datastore from master/slave to high replication
but I have credit in my billing options. I would like to be sure that I
will continue to have those credits after the migration.

I am asking this because in the migration document
(https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/adminconsole/migration) it
says that "You must manually set any other features needed for the new
application such as the following: - Billing" and I think there's no way to
copy the credit, so how can I do that?

Where can I get more info about this?

Thanks!