Hi John,

The amount of time it takes for a post to appear is highly variable. I have
seen posts from others that have been delayed more than a day, and other
times, I see posts within a few minutes.

I can see three messages from you in this thread (16:04, 16:06 from your
Gmail account and 16:07 from your highvolumeseller account).

I also received your "Trying to post from incognito mode to test if it is
working. If it works, I'll delete this post" thread from your
highvolumeseller account sent at 16:09 (All times are Sydney time).