I am trying to migrate from python to 2.7 to 2.5 but after making the
required changes to main.py and app.yaml file, my site does not work

please help... what changes should i make to these to get it to work

main.py

import os
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import util
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import template

class MainHandler(webapp.RequestHandler):
  def get (self, q):
    if q is None:
      q = 'index.html'

    path = os.path.join (os.path.dirname (__file__), q)
    self.response.headers ['Content-Type'] = 'text/html'
    self.response.out.write (template.render (path, {}))

def main ():
  application = webapp.WSGIApplication ([('/(.*html)?', MainHandler)],
debug=True)
  util.run_wsgi_app (application)

if __name__ == '__main__':
  main ()