many thanks for ur reply.
I understood from ur reply that it is possible to deploy war file to GAE
through using CLI.--> is what true? if yes, I hope to create an application
that can be used to deploy any war file to GAE. so I asked if there exists
any library which i can use in my app to deploy war file to GAE??

--
Eman Hossny,
Teacher Assistant,