Hi guys,

Last night I played with Endpoints[1], successfully generated the
2 .discovery files, 1 .api file and 1 .zip file. I ran endpoints.sh
get-client-lib com.my.app.FooService.

I looked at my war folder, the script doesn't add anything there. I
assumed server-side is already handled by magic configured in web.xml
and @Api annotations (a'la Spring).

Then I ran the server, but I couldn't test[2] it.
http://localhost:8080/_ah/api/explorer
redirected me to blank Google cloud console. I uploaded my app, still
the same.

Am I missing something? I think the documentation is a bit lacking, it
doesn't even explain what the files it generates are for.

Regards,
Thomas Wiradikusuma

[1] https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/gen_clients
[2] https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/endpoints/test_deploy