I am trying to use google endpoints. I have multiple page applicaiton. The
user logs in using google auth javascript apis. I am using
https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/javascript/reference/referencedocs#gapiauthauthorize

On the subsequent pages I need to get the access token values, so I can
call the google endpoints with the access token set along with the request.

As per the documentation, its adviced to use immediate:true, but nothing
comes up with that flag. It works with immediate:false, but that comes up
with a pop up window. It will be annoying to the users to get pop up window
on each screen as my user navigates across each page

I refered to this sample applicaiton
https://google-api-javascript-client.googlecode.com/hg/samples/authSample.html,
after succesful login /autherize, if I come back to this application, it is
showing up the authorize button and I have to hit it (pop up shows) to get
authorized.

Please help!!!