Hi!

I'm very excited by the recent announcement of the "Push-to-deploy" which
allow us to deploy our GAE app via Git.

I was not a big fan of uploading file from my local workspace because of
all the risks of pending modifications and stuff.
Now with this feature I would be able to setup a proper build for my app.

I am wondering how we can manage several versions with this features? From
what I saw, their is only one branch in the repo and I haven't seen mention
of versions in the doc so far.
Is it possible?

Thanks.