On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Ludovic Champenois <l...@google.com> wrote:
> Hey, it seems a bug...
> Yes, any file change triggers a reload...
> For now, it is possible to configure the db loc elsewhere?
> Will need to filter better...

I have actually no idea how to configure the db loc.

In Ninja I can also use Jetty which also has an automatic reload that
works differently and does not pick up changes in the
appengine_generated dir. But it is not ideal. Ideal is using GAE's
original devserver - with a working hot reload mode...

By the way - why is hot reload mode not mentioned on the changelog?
(https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/wiki/SdkForJavaReleaseNotes)

Thanks for the quick answer :)

Raphael