It is not currently possible to do that with that library. However you can
set and edit permissions in much more complex ways using this library:
https://developers.google.com/storage/docs/json_api/v1/api-lib/java

There is an ongoing discussion as to how these two libraries should
interrelate. If you have a thoughts on that, please email me off list.