I am performing our migration from MS to HR for an app with maybe 35
million entities.   I initiated the copy tool about 65 hours ago and it has
been in the 'copy' stage for about 40 hours (it was testing for integrity,
or something, for the first 23 hours).  As of now in the new app, about 1-4
entities (per type) have copied for 25 entity types, and about 43 entity
types are still completely missing in the new app.   91 blobs have copied.
 Questions:

1.  Is this 'normal'?
2.  If so, how long should I patiently wait?  Are the latter stages of the
transition process similarly slow/unpredictable, or is it just this first
part?
3.  If not, what should I do to reset the process?  Do I need to use
premium support to have someone to rejigger something in the copy process?

johnP