Thank you for the response ...

It is no problem that namespaces continue to appear after all of their
kinds are deleted.  The more serious problem is that there will be no kinds
reported and suddenly kinds where all the entities were previously deleted
reappear.  If you rerun the query immediately the kinds frequently go away
again.  I check for statistics kinds as well but GAE hasn't been building
statistics for me for a long time (because of the 1 meg rule on statistics
I presume).  As a side note, I would love to have the total count
statistics generated for all namespaces/kinds.

It is as if delete are not permanent. Long ago I reported that deletes were
not permanent but that appeared to have been fixed for years now.  But the
kinds appearing seems to suggest that is not true.

On an related matter I am also seeing the number of entities for a
particular namespace / kind varies and have opened a critical production
issue on that documenting the results reading all the entities in three
different ways.    For example, there are 10 entities in the datastore and
I frequently get returned only 5. The frequency has varied from about 50%
of the time to less than 10%.  Rarely, do all 60 queries report the correct
number 10. This particular problem is causing havoc with my application
because the number of entities being retrieved is not consistent from one
query to the next.  From a user point of view, it appears data has
disappeared only to reappear later.  When pages are cached the bad results
may continue.