Starting at about 0000 MDT on 6/26/2013, about 90% of my Java HRD cron
tasks have failed with Error Code 121.
To wit:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ziEsd-Gu3-s/UcrgQDSMP_I/AAAAAAAAC5c/oHGsPci0hwc/s1600/error121.png>
*This has crippled the primary service provided by my company.*

I implore thee for assistance whilst lamenting WTF!?!?

No Cheers this day,
David

PS: Are these tasks, which are started by the cron system, referred to as
"backends" or part of the "taskqueue"?
Knowing the relevant terminology would help me interpret the 10 emails I've
received from John Lowry and Riccardo C.