Hello Ben,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM, ben <raed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to create a social web application with JAVA eclipse and Google
> app engine that offers its users to share and discuss photos. It should
> consist of a single web page, that displays posts and the comments to each
> post. Each comment belongs to exactly one post and therefore each post has
> a (possibly empty) list of comments. i still have many problems with
> displaying posts and saving comments with App Engine data store (HRD) !!
>
> Could you please give some suggestions, how can I post image and save
> comment using HRD ?

It looks like you're trying to create an imageboard-style (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageboard ) web application, correct? If so,
you don't need to code it by yourself; there are many open source
implementations you could use such as TinyBoard ( http://tinyboard.org/ ).

If you really want to code this by yourself, then you can do so easily with
App Engine. You can upload an image by using the Blobstore (example source
code here:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/blobstore/#Uploading_a_Blob
).
In regards to the comments, you'll need to retrieve the contents of the
user's message using standard parameter retrieval: String post_text =
req.getParameter("post_text");

Then you can store it in the datastore by creating an entity, storing the
post comment as a property, then saving it to the datastore. Here's a code
example:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/datastore/entities#Creating_an_Entity