There is another index over another property. I believe both should have
the same number of entities. The other index currently always has about
600k more entities than this one that is building. Each day the total
numbers for both go up about the same, but this 600k diff remains. This
suggests to me that some entities are erroring, and that there is no
recourse for app engine to tell me this. Would someone look into it?