Peter,

we're still building out our footprint in the EU clusters and are
controlling the flow of new users to ensure a high quality of service.
 we're looking to removing the manual whitelisting soon.  in the meantime,
i can enable this support for you.  simply send a direct email to
cramsd...@google.com with the email / account that you would like enabled.

thanks,

-- Chris

Product Manager, Google App Engine