My app is in the process of being upgraded to 1.8.2, but its causing tons
of errors because I use an older version of the mapreduce library which
imports google.appengine.api.servers. It looks like that module no longer
exists in 1.8.2.

I've created an issue for this:

https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=9657

I'm fixing my app now. Hopefully the newest version of mapreduce is
compatible with my app (no time to test!).

But I have to say that this just plain sucks. Once a module is in the
public SDK it should be considered official and go through a deprecation
process before removal so things like this don't happen.

--Alex